THE SLANTED DOOR REOPENS AT CITY CENTER BISHOP RANCH; RAMEN HIROSHI ALSO NOW OPEN
San Ramon, Calif. – (October 13, 2020) – City Center Bishop Ranch officials today announced that The Slanted Door has reopened for indoor and outdoor dining at the 300,000-square-foot shopping, dining, and entertainment destination. In addition, a popular Japanese restaurant, Ramen Hiroshi is now open.
“We’re very excited to welcome the community back to The Slanted Door at City Center Bishop Ranch,” said Charles Phan, the restaurant’s owner, and founder. “We’ve missed cooking and the camaraderie that comes with sharing a meal with family and friends.”
The nationally acclaimed Vietnamese cuisine-inspired restaurant is serving lunch and dinner Tuesday through Saturday from noon to 7:00 p.m.
Also, open for outdoor dining and takeout is Ramen Hiroshi, a casual Japanese restaurant dishing up classic bowls of ramen.
“We are excited to have The Slanted Door back open and to finally have Ramen Hiroshi open. We’re really proud of the food mix at City Center,” said Alexander Mehran, Jr., president, and chief executive officer of Sunset Development Company, which owns and operates the center.
City Center Bishop Ranch has implemented numerous revisions to its operations designed to ensure guests’ safety, in keeping with guidelines encouraged by the state, the World Health Organization, and the Centers for Disease Control. Among them:
- Outdoor dining patios expanded to accommodate social-distancing guidelines.
- Tables and chairs at sit-down restaurants reconfigured to ensure appropriate spacing among diners.
- Voluntary health screen and temperature-check station located in Alexander Square.
- Sanitation stations equipped with hand sanitizers installed at four locations throughout Alexander Square.
- Signage outlining precautions visible to all center guests.