You made it through the week and ready to jump into this long President’s weekend! If you are looking for stuff to do this weekend, but don’t have time to surf the web on random websites, we did the work for you and found fun events going on around Danville.
Happy Valentine’s Day! Looking for a last minute idea of what to do today? Check out these fun events going on in or around Danville!
- Wente Winery, Sip Sip Rose– (925)456-2305. Enjoy music with delicious food and wine! 6:30-9:00 pm.
- Blackhawk Grille– (925) 736-4295. They are offering a special meal, along with a paring of yummy dark chocolates and red wine (proceeds go to help fight heart disease).
- The Peasant and the Pear– (925)820-6611. One of the BEST California Cuisine in the heart of Downtown Danville! Enjoy a special three-course prix fixe meal.
- Beer Baron Bar & Kitchen– (510) 338-3464. Don’t want to spend Valentine’s Day alone? Check out the Love Taste Good Stagg Party! This event is located at the Oakland location. The dj will keep you dancing all night long.
- Indoor Go-Cart Racing-(925) 373-7223. Feeling adventurous and want to do something different for Valentine’s Day? Try couples racing, two races for $30!
- Joya Yoga-(925) 828-9642. This Partner Yoga and FREE Concert is a great way to reconnect with your loved one. Enjoy a relaxing yoga session, a FREE concert, drinks, and appetizers!
Prepare for heavy rain and wind for Danville. High winds and heavy rain is expected for Danville until 2/14/19.
If you are thinking of heading out early to Tahoe on Thursday, before the holiday weekend, think twice…there is a winter storm warning until 10pm, Thursday 2/14/19.
Can’t figure out what to bring to your friend’s Super Bowl party? Or, maybe you are the one hosting the party and need ideas? No need to worry, we have you covered! Check out these delicious, easy to eat recipes!