Happy Valentine’s Day! Looking for a last minute idea of what to do today? Check out these fun events going on in or around Danville!
- Wente Winery, Sip Sip Rose– (925)456-2305. Enjoy music with delicious food and wine! 6:30-9:00 pm.
- Blackhawk Grille– (925) 736-4295. They are offering a special meal, along with a paring of yummy dark chocolates and red wine (proceeds go to help fight heart disease).
- The Peasant and the Pear– (925)820-6611. One of the BEST California Cuisine in the heart of Downtown Danville! Enjoy a special three-course prix fixe meal.
- Beer Baron Bar & Kitchen– (510) 338-3464. Don’t want to spend Valentine’s Day alone? Check out the Love Taste Good Stagg Party! This event is located at the Oakland location. The dj will keep you dancing all night long.
- Indoor Go-Cart Racing-(925) 373-7223. Feeling adventurous and want to do something different for Valentine’s Day? Try couples racing, two races for $30!
- Joya Yoga-(925) 828-9642. This Partner Yoga and FREE Concert is a great way to reconnect with your loved one. Enjoy a relaxing yoga session, a FREE concert, drinks, and appetizers!