August 28, 2019
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
3380 Blackhawk Plaza Circle Danville, CA. 94506
What You Will Learn
Menu: Shaved Fennel, Sausage and Kalamata Olive Pizza – Summer Tomato, Prosciutto and Goat Cheese Pizza – Homemade Pizza Dough – Watermelon Salad with Feta and Arugula
Class Description: Who makes the best pizza in town? You do! Join us and practice mixing foolproof dough, getting creative with toppings and baking on a pizza stone for the ultimate crispy crust. Plus, we’ll round out the meal with a refreshing watermelon salad.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class