August 28, 2019
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
3380 Blackhawk Plaza Circle Danville, CA. 94506
Ages 14 and Older.
Please note: Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Class price is per person.
What You Will Learn
Menu: Grilled Chicken Diavola – Grilled Asparagus with Capers and Lemon – Grilled Bread and Tomato Salad with Basil Vinaigrette – Basil Limoncello Sorbet
Class Description: Looking for new grilling and outdoor entertaining ideas? Think Italian! Spice up grilled chicken with red pepper flakes and sundried tomato sauce and put a char on bread and tomatoes for an updated panzanella salad. Plus, we’ll churn out a frozen dessert showcasing fresh basil and limoncello, Italy’s favorite lemon liqueur.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class