August 28, 2019
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
3380 Blackhawk Plaza Circle Danville, CA. 94506
Ages 8 and Older
Please Note: This class is designed for children and adults to work and learn together. Class price is per person. Children under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
What You Will Learn
Menu: Chocolate Cupcakes with Strawberry Buttercream Frosting – Vanilla Cupcakes with Blueberry Cream Cheese Frosting
Class Description: Our favorite summer baking project? Cupcakes! Kids and adults alike will enjoy mixing batter and baking chocolate and vanilla cupcakes. We’ll top our treats with a pair of summer berry frostings, then break out the piping bags and get creative with decorations.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class