It’s the Last Weekend in March and there is plenty of stuff to do! Check out these events going on in and around Danville!
Just when you thought it was over, another rainy weekend in Danville slides right in. That’s ok, we still have a lot of things to do for you, your family, or as a couple to do in and around our wonderful town.
It’s an eventful weekend of St. Patrick’s Day Activities! Check out these Family-Friendly and Adult-Friendly happenings here:
Looking for something to do this St Patrick’s day weekend? We’ve put together these places having special celebrations for our dear patron saint’s day.
From music to the Zoo and theatre, there’s always something to do this weekend in and around Danville. Check out what’s going on this week including a Tom Petty tribute band and Grannies Bed Time stories at the Village Theatre.
Not sure what to do this weekend? Maybe you want a leisure weekend of just relaxing and taking it easy, or, maybe you want to let your hair down and dance!
With winter nearly over and glorious Spring flowing in, we bird-lovers have been itching to go out birdwatching. Check out these awesome places around Danville to find some feathered friends.
As if we needed another reason to drink margaritas, on a Friday. That’s right folks, #NationalMargaritaDay is today February 22nd.
The weekend will be here before you know it and it’s time to start planning! Here is a list of fun events going on around Danville;
- Bishop Ranch Block Party– 2/23/19, from 4PM-6PM. Enjoy complimentary wine, store discounts, and live music!
- Makers Market Craft Fair– 2/23/19, from 10AM-5PM. Go Shopping with 20+ Local Artists, while listening to live music, eating good food, and drinks!
- Oliver! – 2/22/19-3/3/19, at the Danville Village Theatre. This is a Family-Friendly Classic Musical!
- Jackson Rohm at Retzlaff Vineyards-2/24/19, from 1PM-4PM. Have a picnic, if the weather permits, and enjoy some live music!
- Retro Junkie HEARTLESS (Heart Tribute)– 2/23/19, from 9PM-11PM. Get Ready to Rock t0 the 80’s and dance all night, because this place will keep you moving all night long.
- Napa Craft Beer & Spirits Festival– 2/23/19, from 2PM-4:30PM. If you are feeling adventurous, check out this amazing festival in Napa, featuring 35+ Breweries, Distillers, and Ciders.
You made it through the week and ready to jump into this long President’s weekend! If you are looking for stuff to do this weekend, but don’t have time to surf the web on random websites, we did the work for you and found fun events going on around Danville.