Looking for something to do this St Patrick’s day weekend? We’ve put together these places having special celebrations for our dear patron saint’s day.
IWD is a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women.
Did you know….
International Women’s Day (IWD) has occurred for well over a century, with the first IWD gathering in 1911 supported by over a million people in Austria, Denmark, Germany and Switzerland. Prior to this the Socialist Party of America, United Kingdom’s Suffragists and Suffragettes, and further groups campaigned for women’s equality.
This Year’s Theme is, #BalanceforBetter
For all the women out there, go out and treat yourself today! Here are some places to check out and be pampered:
Come here to get pampered and choose from the many treatments they offer; scrubs, peels, facials, wraps, massages, or infrared sauna
If you are looking for more personalized treatment, then this is a perfect spot! It’s a hidden gem, located in the Victorian Medical Center. Sherri is offering 20% off your first service for new clients during the month of March.
Want an unbeatable price for a quality massage? This is the place to go!
You will need to book an appointment, especially on a Friday or Saturday! It’s a small, quaint spot, but they know how to do your nails like pros!
Blackhawk Beauty Bar-(925) 718-5500/3478 Camino Tassajara, Suite C. Danville (Next to Safeway).
*Special for the Month of March: Purchase ANY full-service color or highlight and you receive a FREE pedicure!
For International Women’s Day, L’Occitane is offering 20% off any full-priced items AND a FREE gift with ANY purchase, but it’s this weekend ONLY. Located at Broadway Plaza, Walnut Creek, from 3/8/19-3/10/19.
You made it through the week and ready to jump into this long President’s weekend! If you are looking for stuff to do this weekend, but don’t have time to surf the web on random websites, we did the work for you and found fun events going on around Danville.
Happy Valentine’s Day! Looking for a last minute idea of what to do today? Check out these fun events going on in or around Danville!
- Wente Winery, Sip Sip Rose– (925)456-2305. Enjoy music with delicious food and wine! 6:30-9:00 pm.
- Blackhawk Grille– (925) 736-4295. They are offering a special meal, along with a paring of yummy dark chocolates and red wine (proceeds go to help fight heart disease).
- The Peasant and the Pear– (925)820-6611. One of the BEST California Cuisine in the heart of Downtown Danville! Enjoy a special three-course prix fixe meal.
- Beer Baron Bar & Kitchen– (510) 338-3464. Don’t want to spend Valentine’s Day alone? Check out the Love Taste Good Stagg Party! This event is located at the Oakland location. The dj will keep you dancing all night long.
- Indoor Go-Cart Racing-(925) 373-7223. Feeling adventurous and want to do something different for Valentine’s Day? Try couples racing, two races for $30!
- Joya Yoga-(925) 828-9642. This Partner Yoga and FREE Concert is a great way to reconnect with your loved one. Enjoy a relaxing yoga session, a FREE concert, drinks, and appetizers!
Valentine’s Day is nearly here. How will you celebrate it? With a romantic dinner, a fun day out, or a cozy day at home with a carefully planned gift? The celebration doesn’t need to conform to a standard as long as you’re having fun.